Jaspan Schlesinger Attorneys Recognized by Long Island Pulse Magazine
Date: March 16th, 2011
The March issue of Long Island Pulse Magazine recognized seven attorneys at Jaspan Schlesinger as among the Long Island Top Legal Eagles.
Long Island Pulse selected Long Island’s top attorneys for 2011 in conjunction with LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, which identifies lawyers rated by their peers as preeminent -- the highest ranking available.
The Jaspan Schlesinger attorneys recognized as preeminent include:
- Stanley Camhi, Litigation
- Robert Guido, Land Use
- Stephen Hand, Trusts and Estates
- Maureen Liccione, Municipal
- Jack Mitnick, Trusts and Estates
- Marvin Ross, Real Estate
- Stephen Schlesinger, Election Law and Litigation